Lead and Shrooms Lead and Shrooms

Pretty Interesting, with some very nice animation, art, and non linear storytelling. I'm still trying to piece together the sequence of events. The only thing I don't know is what happened to the first bad guy and where the protagonist got the strange looking gun to shoot the guy and his dog. It also looks like he died in one of the trips, but that doesn't fit with the rest of it.

maxypoo responds:

Im glad u liked it. The death was a shroom thing, but the rest can be pieced together. Thanks

Hunt of the Shoop 2 Pt. 2 Hunt of the Shoop 2 Pt. 2

Truly the Canonical Ending to the Shoop series. Who cares about the /b/ conspiracy, the lolwuts, and the thousands of varied memes seeking revenge on the Shoop, all that matters is that Nigel got his blunt.

Alpha-Nuva responds:

somebody gets it!

AttackOnTitanMangaAnimatd AttackOnTitanMangaAnimatd

SPOILER OVERLOAD!

The Hunt The Hunt

SPOILERS

The atmosphere at the beginning of this game is superb, one of the creepiest experiences I've ever had in a game, instantly hooking me with eerie forest watched over by a malevolent spirit. The wolf jumpscare is also pretty effective. However, once you get across the lake the game begins to lose its effectiveness, with the evil eyes peeking out of the forest and keypad to get into the cave taking away from the more subtle feeling the game had had before. It also moves far more quickly than I feel served the atmosphere properly. You get across the river, go in the cave, get up to the top, and after a bear fight summon the Elk King. When I first started this game I thought the atmosphere would steadily ramp up over a prolonged period of time as you hike through the woods to the top of the mountain, your character gradually spiraling into madness as the forest claims them. Having the Elk King summoned by a random magical orb also seems to conflict with the atmosphere: it gives too much control to your character and shatters the illusion that they may come across it at any point while venturing into the unknown, that once they crossed the lake there was no escaping its domain alive. It would have been better to have the Elk King show up unexpectedly, not necessarily as a jumpscare, but in a similar manner to your first glimpse of once you exit the cave. The Elk King's appearance was also a letdown: a deer with red eyes and a painted face. A more etherial, shadowy presence, possibly only seen from a distance, may have fit better with the buildup. An alternative to make the Elk King something totally unearthly/bizarre, a nightmare creature with only the vaguest likeness of an Elk. Such an appearance might better fit with the otherworldly presence it was established as at the beginning of the game.

The jedi mission The jedi mission

What does this have to do with Jedi?

Madness vs Thing Thing Madness vs Thing Thing

Thing thing came out in 2005. Madness Interactive was created in 2003. Both are similar only in that they are 2D Mouse Aim sidescrollers, of which there are literally dozens of on the internet. This manufactured fight is completely pointless.

ultrafreak responds:

They are both grey, they really don't have a face, there hands are not attached to their body, They both have a lot of blood and gore, the list goes on and on they are too similar.

Shadowman Remake Shadowman Remake

Sweet

Nice remix of one of chesyre's best.

Cotton Eye Joe (Techno Version Cotton Eye Joe (Techno Version

lolk

every song gets the techno and or remix treatment

Blackhole FX Blackhole FX

Cool

its cool

HiveRedesigned.jpg HiveRedesigned.jpg

Aww... I liked the old honeycomb hive.

Splash Screen Splash Screen

Its... well... good?

Just promise to never draw a realistic Madness Hands again. That thing is scaring me.

Splash Screen Splash Screen

Excellent Poster: My New Wallpaper.

To spirit9871: Rewatch Madness Combat 7: Consternation.

Krinkels responds:

larger version: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/021/4/8/splash_screen__by_krinkels_r909-d736h98.jpg