Lead and Shrooms Lead and Shrooms

Pretty Interesting, with some very nice animation, art, and non linear storytelling. I'm still trying to piece together the sequence of events. The only thing I don't know is what happened to the first bad guy and where the protagonist got the strange looking gun to shoot the guy and his dog. It also looks like he died in one of the trips, but that doesn't fit with the rest of it.

maxypoo responds:

Im glad u liked it. The death was a shroom thing, but the rest can be pieced together. Thanks

Short: Incident: 000a Short: Incident: 000a

Madness characters with one foot...
...Never thought I'd see that again.

Hunt of the Shoop 2 Pt. 2 Hunt of the Shoop 2 Pt. 2

Truly the Canonical Ending to the Shoop series. Who cares about the /b/ conspiracy, the lolwuts, and the thousands of varied memes seeking revenge on the Shoop, all that matters is that Nigel got his blunt.

Alpha-Nuva responds:

somebody gets it!

AttackOnTitanMangaAnimatd AttackOnTitanMangaAnimatd

SPOILER OVERLOAD!

Ninja Action - 3 Ninja Action - 3

Nice, loved the bits with the Russian politicians.

Are we ever going to get continuations of the second and third episodes?

Madness Reaction Madness Reaction

It's like third of the way through you remembered how to animate.

Ghosts Ghosts

Pretty uneven in some parts, but I have to rate it high for a possible Sneak King reference.

okioto responds:

Yeah i wanted to combine some random styles in order to make it more funny! Sneak King ftw!

Zelda CD-i: King's Bday Zelda CD-i: King's Bday

This is scarily accurate.

Paradigmadness Paradigmadness

Well this is a great way to start Madness Day. The concept- a collab with a story- was both ingenious and brilliantly executed, and all the animators did an amazing job. My only problem is that it ended rather abruptly, though that is to be expected given all the animators who backed off. Still 5/5, 10/10.

HQ Madness HQ Madness

All in all, a pretty funny animation. That demon is pretty godamn freaky though.